Having a flat tire would be a shocker. In fact, you can refer it to as a no-brainer. In the midst of all this it would be no fun as well. Flat tire downtown would be a perfect solution. But flat tire are a definite cause of concern. It will slow down the car in terms of speed. In fact it could spell trouble in terms of safety. This would be if you keep on ignoring it. You need to consider the fact that it works out to be a dangerous precedent. So how you can prevent it, let us explore them in details
To prevent flat tire do follow the below pointers. You need to be aware of the fact that this does not work out to be a sure shot formula, but to a large extent you can prevent it.
- Before you ride each time ensure that the car tires are inflated. A Point to consider here is that the inflated tires will be prone to blow out. When you use such tires it would make you pedal harder. Between the rim and the tire you will find a pinch.
- Do keep in mind that the tires are not worn out in any way. Before you ride check out the tires. Find the rubber and the general condition of the tire. The chances of the sidewall prone to damage would be all the more. So keep all this in mind before you go on a ride.
- When you are riding do observe what would be ahead on the road. Keep away from potholes or any concerning objects on the way.
- A lot of things you can plan at your own end. This would make it more resistant. Between the tire and the tube you can go on to place a liner. For puncture tires this would work out to be an additional form of protection against the puncture tires. You can say that most of them are being made of rubber. But a new one that has come up would be made of Kevlar. You can confer the fact this does work out to be bit tough
- A throne resistant tube would also an option to explore. They are much better than the traditional tube. In fact you are going to some form of additional protection as well.
- It would be prudent at your own end to opt for air tubes. You can say that it would be made of flexible rubber. No air in the world would go flat. This would be a new form of technology that has come up. But there still exists a controversy whether it does go on to damage the wheels of your car or not. It would be better at your end to check with the local store.
Last but not the least, if the weather does not happen to be great you can store the bike. This would keep it away from the harsh weather conditions.